Encapsulated Crawl Space
The most important factor to installing an encapsulated crawl space is to have the best materials and experience. When properly installing an encapsulated crawl space it will prevent pipes from bursting, cut down on heating and cooling expenses, and give your home cleaner and healthier air.
Why choose Crawl Space Cleaning Pros over their competitors?
- CSCP qualified inspectors are knowledgeable and trained to recommend the highest quality encapsulation for your needs.
- They can help you decide whether or not an encapsulation is the best solution to your crawl space.
- CSCP’s qualified inspectors do a thorough inspection of your crawls space, before recommending encapsulation.
- Crawl Space Cleaning Pro’s inspectors understand that the needs of crawl spaces can differ from house to house and the environment the home is built upon, that is why they are trained in all insulation, duct, and sump pump needs, as well as encapsulations, giving the customer a well-rounded and educated estimate for their needs.
- Customers can trust they will not be sold on products they don’t need. Crawl Space Cleaning Pros’ inspectors are trained to know the difference.
The difference between us and other competitors is that other competitors sell encapsulation only, and believe encapsulations to be the only answer.
Benefits of Encapsulation
By choosing to encapsulate your home you create a controlled environment. By lowering the effect of temperature and moisture in your crawl space the following environmental disrupters can be managed and eliminated.
- Moisture in the air
- Mold and mildew
- Wet insulation
- Soft floors
- Dry rot
- Duct work rusting
- Perspiring windows
CSCP’s Quality Assurance
Crawl Space Cleaning Pros knows that poor material quality and workmanship is the number one cause for failed encapsulations. CSCP only uses the highest quality materials available on the market. CSCP installers have been properly trained on the mechanics of installing these materials. CSCP stands behind the quality and workmanship of their product.
We had been needing/wanting to have work done on our crawl space for a while, and finally decided to pull the trigger. CSCP was very easy to communicate with via Yelp and phone. They were basically...
Andy F. | Mountlake Terrace
The crew showed up on time, introduced themselves and explained what they would be doing. They covered my floors in plastic to protect them and got right to work. They finished up quickly and when the...
Sheri B | Orting , WA
These guys did an amazing job. From the sales and office staff to the guys who did the work. My crawl space was a nightmare. From a water leak to a dead rat. They removed all my insulation, vapor barr...
Jon U. | Lacey