Puget Sound's Leading Duct Sealing and Insulation Services, Providing Innovative and Effective Solutions at Affordable Prices With Qualified, Professional Installers. Free In-Home Estimates on All Services.
DUCT INSULATION IN GREATER PUGET SOUND AREA
Proudly Named Angie´s List Super Service Award Winner for Three Years In a Row
Sealing and insulating your heating ducts is an important way to make those Puget Sound winters a lot less chilly and easier on the pocketbook. Did you know you could save up to 20 percent on your heating bills by simply making sure your ducts are leak-proof and well insulated? It’s true, and Crawl Space Cleaning Pros can do it all, from sealing to insulating and replacing entire portions of your ductwork.
Duct Insulation for Mt. Vernon Homes – What We Do
As one of the highly-respected air duct sealing companies serving Mt. Vernon we have the experience and capabilities to provide effective sealing and insulated ducting that can reduce energy usage, improve interior seasonal comfort and save money for homeowners.
This is what we do:
- Our estimator conducts an evaluation to determine if repairs are needed
- The crew begins by removing old and ineffective insulation and tape
- The ductwork is secured with screws and all joints are sealed with mastic
- Lines or joints damaged beyond repair are replaced
- Installers spiral wrap the ductwork to building code with R-11 insulation
- Spiral nylon string/fiber tape is installed around the insulation to hold it in place
The importance of what we do with sealing and installation of insulated ducting is heightened by the fact that 20 to 60 percent of air leakage in homes occurs with the air ductwork.
Some utility companies offer rebates. We encourage you to call us for an assessment of your home to determine if you qualify for a utility rebate. It makes financial sense!
Duct Sealing Also Offers Rodent Protection in Mt. Vernon Homes
Most homeowners are unaware that one of the favorite nesting places of rodents is in the ductwork!
If you are experiencing excessively high utility bills you may benefit from our evaluation of your ductwork to determine if your system is poorly sealed and if the duct insulation has been damaged and likely contributing to higher energy bills.
We can also use that assessment to learn if your system is contaminated with rodents. These are important reasons to prevent rodents from entering your ductwork:
- They often chew into flexible insulated ducting
- To avoid serious health issues from excrement that contains bacteria and disease
- Prevention of chewed wires and damage to insulation and sheetrock
- To avoid structural damage
- Ductwork systems allow rodents access to your entire home
Timely sealing and insulated ducting play a major role in improving the energy efficiency of your home in Mt. Vernon. Call to schedule an evaluation!
Insulated Ducting Has Many Benefits for the Mt. Vernon Homeowner
It is common for us to detect significant amounts of air leakage during our evaluation of ductwork systems in homes.
If the ductwork is leaking it can have a sizable effect on energy consumption that can be improved with duct sealing and installing duct insulation.
The following are a few benefits of insulated ducting repair or new installation for homeowners in Mt. Vernon:
- Potential cost savings of hundreds of dollars annually in energy bills
- Improved air quality with prevention of dust and pollen entering your system
- Greater indoor seasonal comfort
Call Crawl Space Cleaning Pros to learn how we can help you conserve energy by sealing and insulating your ductwork system. 866-673-9626
Crawl Space Cleaning Pros were nothing but a pleasure to work with - from estimator Joe, to the office staff I communicated with for scheduling and payment, and finally to the crew of Manuel and Jos...
Nick D. | Seattle
From Marcel, the estimator guy, to the work crew, to Joanne in the office, first rate work and customer service for our crawl space clean-up and insulation. Their bid was detailed and included speci...
Curt C. | Kirkland
In addition to the planned work, they cut back the joists enough to open the ventilation and made sure the new insulation didn’t block the eave vents. In the crawl space they checked all the pipe in...
Bob U | Snohomish, WA