The Greater Portland Area's Leading Crawl Space and Attic Cleaning Services, Providing Innovative and Effective Solutions at Affordable Prices With Qualified, Professional Installers. Free In-Home Estimates on All Services.
CRAWL SPACE AND ATTIC CLEANING IN NW OREGON
Proudly Named Angie´s List Super Service Award Winner for Three Years In a Row
MAKING YOUR HOME MORE COMFORTABLE, HEALTHIER AND ENERGY EFFICIENT
Our company is dedicated to educating our customers and providing a service that will meet their individual needs while using environmentally friendly products. We continuously exceed the expectations and strive to lead the industry in professionalism, customer satisfaction, and superior workmanship. Quality without compromise.
Complete Crawl Space Cleaning Services for Tigard Residents
We are among the leading crawl space cleaning companies serving the residents of Tigard with a full suite of essential services using advanced technology to achieve energy and air-quality goals.
We offer services such as duct cleanout, repair, replacement and insulation, vapor barrier removal and installation, air penetration sealing, cleaning and encapsulation of those hard-to-reach places of the home, sump pump installation, water remediation, and insulation removal and installation.
These are some of the common cleaning services provided in those hard-to-reach areas:
- Debris removal
- Water and moisture damage cleanup
- Removal of mold and mildew
- Vapor barrier removal and replacement
- Air penetration points and gaps sealing
- Odor neutralizing fogging
- Air duct cleanout, repairs and replacement, if needed
- Sump pump installation if required
- Insulation removal and installation
If you have never had an inspection for moisture problems and energy loss, call us for a free estimate!
Attic Cleaning in Tigard – Removal, Sealing & Insulating
Attic cleaning, air penetration sealing and insulation removal and installation are not on the minds of most homeowners, but failure to address the need for an inspection can lead to serious water and moisture damage, pest infestations affecting the health of occupants, and air escape that can increase your energy consumption.
These are a few problems that our inspector may discover during an inspection of your home in Tigard:
- Water and moisture damage affecting the structural integrity of your home
- Rodent infestations and nesting areas in your air ductwork
- Mold and mildew
- Dirt and dust that may be released into the air of your living spaces
- Damaged or infested insulation
- Air leaks
Call for our highly-trained crew to conduct an inspection to determine if insulation removal and installation and sealing air leaks are advisable for reducing your heating and cooling costs.
Why Call Us for Insulation Removal and Installation in Tigard?
Since heating and cooling account for as much as 70 percent of the energy use in the average U.S. home, reducing air leakage with air sealing and proper insulating are major ways of reducing your utility costs.
We are proud recipients of the Angie’s List Super Service Award for three years running relative to our premier insulation removal and installation services. These are added reasons for homeowners in Tigard to call for our services:
- Our careful assessment of both interior and exterior areas to identify problem issues
- Use of the most sustainable 100% borate-treated Cellulose insulation
- Precautionary measures for leaving your living spaces undisturbed
- Commitment to the use of environmentally-friendly products
- Superior workmanship by an expertly-trained crew
- Innovative solutions and processes to reduce labor hours
Call Crawl Space Cleaning Pros to learn more about our full line of services including attic cleaning, crawl space cleaning, air penetration sealing, ductwork maintenance, and insulating. 866-673-9626
The crew began work on 5/27 and returned to finish on 5/30. All contracted work was completed which included thorough clean up and hauling away of all debris. Very impressed with their prompt, profess...
Carl O | Port Orchard , WA
Totally impressed!! Fast, honest, friendly, clean and the most reasonably priced (after having a couple appraisals) I would definitely recommend (and have been) Crawl Space Cleaning Pros. I usually do...
Kate L. | Seattle
They did go above the mark. They put in insulation around the lights themselves so that cold air would not go up. They did just extra stuff. Then I had rodents and they figured out with that and I thi...
Steve B | Tacoma , WA