The Greater Portland Area's Leading Crawl Space and Attic Cleaning Services, Providing Innovative and Effective Solutions at Affordable Prices With Qualified, Professional Installers. Free In-Home Estimates on All Services.
CRAWL SPACE AND ATTIC CLEANING IN NW OREGON
Proudly Named Angie´s List Super Service Award Winner for Three Years In a Row
MAKING YOUR HOME MORE COMFORTABLE, HEALTHIER AND ENERGY EFFICIENT
Our company is dedicated to educating our customers and providing a service that will meet their individual needs while using environmentally friendly products. We continuously exceed the expectations and strive to lead the industry in professionalism, customer satisfaction, and superior workmanship. Quality without compromise.
Complete Crawl Space Cleaning Services for Portland Residents
If your home in the Portland area shows signs of damp and musty odors, mildew and mold, high humidity, and increased heating and cooling costs, it may be time to have an evaluation of the condition of those hard-to-reach areas.
More specifically we are referring to those signs as symptoms of potentially harmful conditions that can generally be resolved with professional crawl space cleaning services such as:
- Removal of small animal carcasses and debris
- Cleanup of damaged structural beams caused by water and severe moisture
- Removal and replacement of leaking vapor barrier
- Cleanout of mold and mildew
- Sealing air penetration points and holes
- Careful insulation removal and installation
- Fogging with odor neutralizer to reduce potential re-infestation
Typically you will notice a significant energy savings following insulation removal and installation because we use one of the most sustainable and energy efficient insulation products available. Call us today for a free estimate!
Attic Cleaning in Portland – Removal, Sealing & Insulating
Because the most important space to insulate in a house is the attic, our trained crew follows a carefully laid out plan for attic cleaning in preparation for insulation removal and installation.
These are the basic steps we follow to clean, seal and insulate your attic in Portland:
- Cleanout of all debris, mold and pest infestations
- Conduct an evaluation for water or moisture damage
- Sanitation and decontamination
- Seal all cracks, air penetration gaps and opening points
- Compromised insulation removal and installation using 100% borate treated cellulose
We also clean, repair and replace air ducts as needed. During the months following, you will become aware of the effects of these services in the overall integrity and condition of your home and the significant energy savings.
Call to learn how you this investment will pay for itself sooner rather than later.
Why Call Us for Insulation Removal and Installation in Portland
To ensure proper energy efficiency of your home we recommend crawl space cleaning and attic cleaning to remove damaged insulation caused by animal nesting, water or moisture, debris, and harmful mold and mildew.
If we find ineffective or damaged insulation we recommend removal, followed by sealing of all air penetration points. Then we install a generous layer of new insulation to update those hard-to-reach areas that are crucial to health and energy efficiency.
These are reasons to call us for professional insulation removal and installation in Portland:
- Highest quality cleaning, removing, sealing and installing services
- Our commitment to the use of sustainable environmentally friendly products
- Our innovative solutions using latest technologies
- We offer multiple solutions with a range of pricing options for your review
Call Crawl Space Cleaning Pros to learn how we can improve the integrity and durability of your home, provide greater comfort, and increase energy efficiency. 866-673-9626
They did go above the mark. They put in insulation around the lights themselves so that cold air would not go up. They did just extra stuff. Then I had rodents and they figured out with that and I thi...
Steve B | Tacoma , WA
Quote was accurate and performed at the scheduled time in a professional manner. Workers were punctual, professional and personable. Work was excellent, workspace was cleaned up nicely when done....
Joseph H. | Snohomish , WA
This past winter, my pest control company had to treat for rodents and suggested I look into a crawlspace and attic cleanout (particularly the crawl).
Roxanne T. | Shoreline