Puget Sound's Leading Crawl Space and Attic Cleaning Services, Providing Innovative and Effective Solutions at Affordable Prices With Qualified, Professional Installers. Free In-Home Estimates on All Services.
CRAWL SPACE AND ATTIC CLEANING IN PUGET SOUND
Proudly Named Angie´s List Super Service Award Winner for Three Years In a Row
MAKING YOUR HOME MORE COMFORTABLE, HEALTHIER AND ENERGY EFFICIENT
Our company is dedicated to educating our customers and providing a service that will meet their individual needs while using environmentally friendly products. We continuously exceed the expectations and strive to lead the industry in professionalism, customer satisfaction, and superior workmanship. Quality without compromise.
Complete Crawl Space Cleaning Services for Lakewood Residents
There are several hard-to-reach places that can be the source of serious damage to home and health if left untreated.
Specifically, we are referring to the importance of attic and crawl space cleaning to reduce potentially hazardous conditions with services such as:
- Cleanup and removal of debris such as rotted wood
- Water and severe moisture damage cleanup to structural beams
- Removal and replacement of damaged or leaking vapor barrier
- Mold and mildew cleanout
- Removal of small animal and rodent carcasses and feces
- Sealing holes and air penetration points
- Insulation removal and installation
- Odor neutralizer fogging to reduce potential re-infestation
You will likely notice immediate and significant energy savings following insulation removal and installation of one of the most sustainable insulation products available on the market.
Call for a free estimate for and assessment to make your home in the Lakewood area more energy efficient and safe!
Attic Cleaning in Lakewood – Removal, Sealing & Insulating
Our trained crew follows a detailed protocol during attic cleaning as an essential step in preparing your home for insulation removal and installation.
During our years of experience in working with clients it is clear that most homeowners are unaware of the essential role and effect this process plays in the overall condition, integrity and energy efficiency of their homes.
The first step toward energy savings and improved air quality is an inspection, followed by:
- Complete cleanout to remove pest infestations, debris and mold
- Analysis of any water or moisture damage
- Insulation removal and installation of the most sustainable insulation on the market
- Decontamination and sanitation
- Sealing all air penetration gaps, cracks and opening points
- Air duct cleanout, repair and replacement where required
Call to learn more about our solutions for improving energy efficiency and the air quality of your home in Lakewood.
Why Call Us for Insulation Removal and Installation in Lakewood?
With many years of experience in providing insulation removal and installation services, we are honored to have earned the Angie’s List Super Service Award for three years running.
Additionally we offer related professional services that include duct cleaning, sealing and repair, attic cleaning, vapor barrier removal and installation, crawl space cleaning and encapsulation, sump pump installation and water mediation services.
These are reasons for residents of Lakewood to call us for services:
- Our crew is trained in the most effective services techniques
- We are committed to the use of sustainable environmentally friendly products
- Our superior workmanship and customer service excellence
- Affordable pricing
- State-of-the-art technologies and innovative solutions
- Provision of multiple solutions with a range of pricing options
Call Crawl Space Cleaning Pros to help preserve the health of your home, family members and pets while also improving your energy efficiency. 866-673-9626
We are very pleased with the whole process, from the time the quote was given to workers showing up when expected to doing clean and professional work. Well done!...
Barbara R. | Marysville
We recently hired Crawl Space Cleaning Pros to perform a comprehensive clean and re-insulation of the crawlspace and attic (including sump pump installation in the crawlspace), and we cannot say enoug...
Hana K. | Bellevue
We found that we had a problem with critters (possums, etc) having found their way into our crawl space and raising havoc. The insulation was torn down and an overwhelming urine odor came through the ...
DuWayne G. | Pacific