Puget Sound's Leading Crawl Space and Attic Cleaning Services, Providing Innovative and Effective Solutions at Affordable Prices With Qualified, Professional Installers. Free In-Home Estimates on All Services.
CRAWL SPACE AND ATTIC CLEANING IN PUGET SOUND
Proudly Named Angie´s List Super Service Award Winner for Three Years In a Row
MAKING YOUR HOME MORE COMFORTABLE, HEALTHIER AND ENERGY EFFICIENT
Our company is dedicated to educating our customers and providing a service that will meet their individual needs while using environmentally friendly products. We continuously exceed the expectations and strive to lead the industry in professionalism, customer satisfaction, and superior workmanship. Quality without compromise.
Complete Crawl Space Cleaning Services for Lake Stevens Residents
Crawl space and attic cleaning are vital for the health of your home and its inhabitants in Lake Stevens, and can also improve energy efficiency!
Our trained experts in crawl space and attic cleaning commonly find pest contamination and mold in the insulation, damaged vapor barriers, and excessive moisture contributing to structural damage.
Our crew provides thorough and efficient cleaning services, sump pump installations for water mediation, new vapor barrier installation or encapsulation if needed, and insulation removal/installation services.
These are essential elements of our crawl space cleaning process:
- Removal of damaged sub-flooring and duct wrap insulations
- Vapor barrier removal and new installation
- Excessive moisture clean-up to avoid mold growth
- Sump pump installation if required for water mediation and flooding
- Removal of pest contamination and loose debris
- Sealing air penetration points
- Neutralizing with non-toxic anti-microbial enzyme to eliminate bacteria
- Insulation removal/installation
We offer energy-efficient solutions and innovative installations that reduce our labor time in an effort to save you time and money. Call us for a free estimate!
Attic Cleaning in Lake Stevens – Removal, Sealing & Insulating
Attic and crawl space cleaning have proven to be among the most effective steps a homeowner can take to improve energy efficiency.
For homeowners in the Lake Stevens area, attic cleaning that includes clean removal of ineffective attic insulation by our trained experts is vital to improved air quality and increased energy efficiency.
Following a thorough inspection our procedure may include all or part of the following:
- Removal of old insulation, debris, mold and pest infestations
- Sealing air penetration points
- Neutralizing with anti-microbial non-toxic enzyme
- Air duct cleaning and replacement services
- Insulation removal/installation with 100% borate treated cellulose
Call for a free estimate for attic and crawl space cleaning, or to schedule a consultation to learn more about our insulation removal/installation services and their effect on energy cost reduction.
Why Call Us for Insulation Removal and Installation in Lake Stevens?
As one of the attic insulation removal companies serving residents of Lake Stevens, we can help identify the cause of high monthly energy costs and poor air quality to determine if attic cleaning and insulation removal and replacement are required.
We offer professional services including attic and crawl space cleaning, duct cleaning and replacement installation, air penetration sealing, sump pump installations with French drains and backflow devices to prevent return of water, vapor barrier removal and installation, and insulation removal and replacement.
These are reasons to call us for attic cleaning and insulation removal/installation services:
- Trained experts for attic and crawl space cleaning
- Use of environmentally friendly insulation products at affordable prices
- High customer care standards and communication
- Energy-efficient solutions and innovative installations to save time and money
- Proud recipient of Angie’s List Super Service Award for three years running
Call Crawl Space Cleaning Pros today to schedule a consultation! 866-673-9626
The attic work was by far the most labor intensive and took the entire day on 1/8/16...our "low slope" roof makes attic work incredibly challenging and the crew performed amazingly. Due to the time re...
Carl O. | Port Orchard
The estimator came out and thoroughly checked out my crawl space and home. He then presented a bid and showed the process to me with pictures thoroughly. They were booked for 10-14 days out and I had ...
Janie D. | Everett
We are very pleased with the whole process, from the time the quote was given to workers showing up when expected to doing clean and professional work. Well done!...
Barbara R. | Marysville