Puget Sound's Leading Crawl Space and Attic Cleaning Services, Providing Innovative and Effective Solutions at Affordable Prices With Qualified, Professional Installers. Free In-Home Estimates on All Services.
CRAWL SPACE AND ATTIC CLEANING IN PUGET SOUND
Proudly Named Angie´s List Super Service Award Winner for Three Years In a Row
MAKING YOUR HOME MORE COMFORTABLE, HEALTHIER AND ENERGY EFFICIENT
Our company is dedicated to educating our customers and providing a service that will meet their individual needs while using environmentally friendly products. We continuously exceed the expectations and strive to lead the industry in professionalism, customer satisfaction, and superior workmanship. Quality without compromise.
Complete Crawl Space Cleaning Services for Camas Residents
With our years of experience providing crawl space cleaning services we know that moisture is one of the major causes of problems for homeowners. It is essential to clean these spaces in addition to other important services such as insulation removal and installation to maintain acceptable air quality and to achieve efficient energy goals for homeowners in Camas.
While these spaces differ from one home to another, these are some of the common elements of our cleaning services:
- An initial inspection
- Removal of debris, rotted wood, and small animal carcasses
- Moisture and water damage cleanup
- Mold and mildew removal
- Removal and replacement of damaged vapor barrier
- Sealing of all air penetration points and gaps
- Insulation removal and installation
We highly recommend an inspection to determine if you have moisture problems and energy inefficiencies. Call for a free estimate!
Attic Cleaning in Camas – Removal, Sealing & Insulating
In addition to professional attic cleaning we provide a full suite of essential services to restore those hard-to-reach areas of your home in Camas to a healthy, safe environment and to also improve energy efficiency.
These are common issues that we find during our inspections:
- Rodent infestations and nesting in air ductwork contributing to damaged insulation
- Moisture and water damage of structural beams
- Debris, dust and dirt creating potential health hazards in your living space
- Damaged or contaminated insulation requiring insulation removal and installation
- Air leaks and gaps that require sealing
Independently or collectively, these problems contribute to hazardous health and structural conditions, or energy inefficiencies that can be resolved by our professional crew. Call today for a free consultation to learn about our affordable solutions for improving these conditions.
Why Call Us for Insulation Removal and Installation in Camas?
We know how to maintain those hard-to-reach places for minimizing high energy costs and ensuring the health and safety of your home in Camas.
As proud recipients of the Angie’s List Super Service Award for three years running relating to our superior insulation removal and installation services, we are equally successful in providing other essential services such as crawl space cleaning, attic cleaning, ductwork maintenance, and vapor barrier replacement.
These are additional reasons to call us for services:
- Our commitment to environmentally-friendly products
- An expertly-trained crew that offers consistent superior quality workmanship
- Thorough assessment of interior and exterior home areas to identify problems
- Use of innovative solutions and processes to reduce our labor hours
- Free estimate and free consultation
- High quality customer care and communication standards
- Affordable prices
Call Crawl Space Cleaning Pros to bring the R-value of your insulation up to optimum standards to help reduce energy costs and improve the air quality of your home. 866-673-9626
I needed crawl space and attic inspected and cleaned. Technicians showed on time. Did great job! Left everything clean. ...
Albina N. | Tacoma, WA
This past winter, my pest control company had to treat for rodents and suggested I look into a crawlspace and attic cleanout (particularly the crawl).
Roxanne T. | ShorelineEvery part of the process went very smoothly from getting the initial quote to installation and followup. We had a few things that needed to be fixed after our inspector pointed them out and the crew ...
Ron S | Seattle , WA